THE BOVEDA BUTLER, THE TOTAL HUMIDITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MADE EASY.
ONE WORD: CALIBRATION. The Boveda Butler is the only humidor monitor equipped with the Boveda One-Step Calibration Kit. The only way to ensure your humidor readings are truly accurate is with a well-calibrated Boveda Butler.
Chemists and lab professionals determine the accuracy of a hygrometer with a “salt test.” The Boveda One-Step Calibration Kit is the ultimate salt test.
In just 24 hours, you can perfectly calibrate your Boveda Butler’s digital hygrometer.
HOW DOES THE BOVEDA BUTLER WORK?
It resides in your humidor—right on top of your cigars or affixed to your humidor’s lid. The Boveda Butler communicates via Bluetooth® to the free Boveda app on your iOS 10.0+ or Android 5.0+ mobile device. You can now access your humidor’s conditions all the time.
Keep a watchful eye on your cigars without lifting the lid of your humidor. The Boveda Butler monitors your humidor and its prized contents then sends humidity, temperature and impact alert directly to your smartphone or tablet.
- Continuously gauge humidity and temperature levels inside your humidor and access those vital readings.
- Receive push notifications if readings are outside of your customized humidity and temperature ranges or if someone dips into your humidor.
- Analyze hourly, daily and monthly humidor readings then use those findings to adjust for seasonal changes or newly introduced cigars.
- Set Auto-Reorder to buy new Boveda right from the app.
Each humidor requires its own Boveda Butler. You can manage 5 Boveda Butler enabled humidors through the app.
The Boveda Bulter includes
- 1 – Boveda One-Step Calibration Kit
- 1 – Boveda Butler (2″ x 1 1/4″ x 1/2″)
- 1 – User’s Guide (Additional download available, CLICK HERE.)
- Eliminates the need for a separate hygrometer and thermometer.
- The Boveda Butler must be calibrated before use to ensure accurate readings.
- Uses standard CR2032 coin battery (included)
- The Boveda Butler can store up to 10 days of data when out of the Bluetooth range of the app. If the period of no connectivity extends beyond 10 days, the sensor can only download the last 10 days of data to the app when connectivity is re-established.