The XO is a cutting machine, inspired by timeless design principles. The dual stainless steel blades operate on a patent-pending planetary gear system, ensuring the blades open and close in perfect harmony, providing a guided and clean cut every time. The distinct, round aluminum body of the XO is built for relentless durability and exceptional performance. Engineered to simplify the standard double guillotine style cut.
- Double Guillotine style cutter
- Aluminum body
- Stainless steel blades
- Planetary geared cutting system with five internal gears
- Spring-loaded blade release button
- 2.38″ diameter
- 64 RG (cuts the cap of 70RG cigars)
- The XO has been in R&D for over 3 years with multiple patents pending
- Gear trains are designed using planetary gear sets to evenly distribute power to the cutter mechanics; the cutter can actually be closed by applying pressure to only one blade
- The sun gear rotates around the cutter opening, delivering spring force to the blade gears
- The XO delivers the precision of traditional scissors cut, in a compact and automatic package
- Blades maintain equal spacing inside the cutter opening at all times; providing the ability to apply controlled and precise pressure
- Allows for a large 64 RG cutter opening, but handles small RG cigars equally well
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.